Microsoft Solutions Consultant
Home Counties & London
Our Client multivendor Managed Service Provider has seen an impressive growth in their Microsoft practice and as a result is looking for a Microsoft solutions consultant/project engineer to join their already impressive multivendor delivery team.
Lead the technical design (20%), implementation, validation and handover to customer/support teams (80%) for on-premise, cloud and hybrid Microsoft solutions including but not limited to:
- Delivering and supporting across the Microsoft stack
- Assessing a client environment and creating action plans
- Windows server – 2012,2016,2019
- Configurating & Deploying Exchange and Exchange Online.
- Setting up Microsoft Cloud Services and migrating workloads
- Microsoft Authentication technologies
- Azure AD & AD connect
- Azure Iaas/PaaS
- O365 – Skype for Business, Teams, Exchange, OneDrive for Business- Both on Prem & Cloud deployments
- Windows 10 adoption & application Packaging (SCCM, Intune and AutoPilot)
- Experience delivering Microsoft EM+S services including Identity and data protection services.
- Hands-on experience of installing and configuring solutions across Microsoft Skype for Business and Teams
- Knowledge & experience of the core Microsoft Office 365 Security Workloads
- Experience of Cloud Migrations from VMware/Hyper V to Azure
You must also be able to act as a senior technical escalation point when necessary
MCSE / MCITP / MCP / MVP certifications are highly desired.