We urgently require a Cisco UC experienced contractor to provide onsite support for a leading global bank based in the City of London on behalf of a leading Cisco partner. You will also provide support to the Cisco partner for the new migration from Avaya UC to Cisco UC.
The contract will be initially for 3 months but expected to renew thereafter.
- Very strong working knowledge of layer 2/3/4 voice delivery mechanisms, including, but not restricted to, SIP, H323, QSIG and PRI/ISDN, and very strong experience of carrier delivered voice, including tariffs and charging models;
- Very strong Sonus session border controller (SBC) skills;
- Very strong NICE NTR and NICE Fusion skills;
- Good understanding of Skype for Business, and strong experience of integrating SfB into an enterprise UC environment;
- Strong Cisco Unified Communications Manager skills; 8.x plus
- Strong Cisco video end-points skills, including configuration and customisation;
- Good Cisco Meeting Server skills;
- Good Cisco TelePresence Management Suite skills;
- Cisco Video End points
- Good Cisco Expressway-C and Expressway-E skills;
- Good understanding of LAN and WAN networking;
- An understanding of the Avaya Call Manager product set;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Rate: please discuss
Duration: 3 months initially