Collaboration Presales Consultant
Our client is seeking an Collaboration Presales Consultant to work within our Enterprise team developing and architecting Collaboration offerings for our high profile customers within Legal, Insurance and Financial sectors.
The successful candidate will be a key customer-facing advocate for the business engaging with our Global Enterprise Customer primarily at either CTO, CIO or Security Officer Level.
Collaboration Pre-sales Consultant - Will be the “go to” SME (subject matter expert) focused in multiple technologies within Collaboration.
Specific duties as a Collaboration Pre-sales will include:
➢ Must have extensive industry experience in consulting services and/or support in related technologies and solutions.
➢ Act as design lead on complex large projects and drives delivery initiatives.
➢ Work collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor.
➢ Provide guidance to the technical team as a technical mentor.
Specific qualifications for the Collaboration Pre-sales Engineer position include:
2+ years of solid pre-sales experience focused in Collaboration
Have extensive experience with the Cisco Collaboration portfolio, including:
➢ On-premise Unified Communications (CUCM, CUC, CER, UCCX, etc)
➢ Collaboration virtualization on Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
➢ Cisco Jabber and IM & Presence
➢ TelePresence endpoints, TMS, and Cisco Meeting Server
➢ VCS & Expressway with MRA, B2B, and hybrid services
➢ Contact Center Express, Enterprise, Quality Manager, and Call Recording
➢ Voice Gateways, routers, and CUBE
➢ WebEx Meetings, Calling, and Teams (formerly Spark)
➢ Must be abreast of industry trends and new technologies.
➢ Must have extensive deployment experience in Collaboration. R/S and Security is a plus
➢ Knowledge of solution development best practices is required.
➢ Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
➢ Must be capable of working well both independently or as part of a team.
➢ Cisco and or Cisco partner experience is a plus.
• To influence and develop new business into existing Enterprise Accounts
• To work with the Executive team to develop and expand profitable Collaboration propositions based on Client and market requirements
• To be focal point in sales engagement on Collaboration propositions
• To elicit client requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a range of solutions.
• To produce proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the design solutions.
• To produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing.
• To produce functional design documentation for handover to engineering teams
• To produce (in conjunction with Project Management) Scope of Work documentation and Resource Schedules for each design and project.
• To drive internal and external communication of solutions and technical expertise
• To maintain industry knowledge and to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
• To drive development and communication of key product sets