Network & Security Project Engineer - Cisco ISE
London, England, United Kingdom
Our client is the fastest growing Cisco Partner in the UK with a phenomenal growth strategy and working environment.
Project Engineers is responsible for the end to end implementation of the solution and designs to clients. This security and network focussed Project Engineer will be rolling out Cisco security, enterprise networking and datacentre solutions within clients.
On a day to day basis, the Engineer will:
- Work closely with key clients, project management and pre-sales teams to take the agreed design and make it a reality
- Deliver the entire implementation life cycle including; design, physical installation, configuration, commissioning testing, sign off
- Transition projects over to the service teams once implemented
- Serve as a Network and Security expert to clients and partners
- Technical knowledge and deployment experience of Cisco ISE policy and access technology
- Experience with Cisco security technology design and deployment
- Technical background with minimum full CCNP Security certification
- Technical knowledge and deployment experience of Cisco ASA and Firepower firewall platforms
- Knowledge of WAN technologies such as MPLS, VPLS and VPNs
- Technical knowledge of Cisco datacentre technology such as Nexus and UCS, as well as Cisco Meraki
- Network management platforms such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Solarwinds and Nagios
- Knowledge of F5 Network load balancing technologies
- Quarterly Awards and Bonuses
- Competitive salary and career progression
- Flexible Working
- Industry leading home working and mobility technology
- Private Healthcare
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership.