Enterprise Network Presales Consultant
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Network Pre-Sales Consultant to work within our Enterprise team developing and architecting security offerings for our high-profile customers within Legal, Insurance and Financial Sectors
The successful candidate will be a key customer-facing advocate for the business engaging with our Global Enterprise Customer primarily at either CSO, CTO or Security Officer Level.
Specific duties as an Enterprise Network Pre-sales Consultant will include:
- Must have extensive industry experience in consulting services and/or support in related technologies and solutions.
- Act as design lead on complex large projects and drives delivery initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with sales and engineers to provide our customers with 100% success and be a true advisor.
- Provide guidance to the technical team as a technical mentor.
Specific qualifications for the Enterprise Network Pre-Sales Consultant include
- More than 5 years’ experience in designing networking and security solutions across a wide range of vendors
- Ideally qualified to Cisco CCNP and or CCIE but most importantly with proven experience across other leading vendors including Cisco Systems, Arista, and Palo Alto
- Proven ability to design complex multi-vendor Enterprise Network and Security solutions and to meet customer requirements
- In-depth knowledge and strong operational experience of products
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Technical expertise in cross platform hybrid cloud environments, wireless networks, Network access and application security concepts
- To influence and develop new business into existing Enterprise Accounts
- To work with the Executive team to develop and expand profitable Enterprise network and security propositions based on Client and market requirements
- To be focal point in sales engagement on security propositions
- To elicit client requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a range of solutions.
- To produce proposal documentation to articulate the business and technical benefits of the design solutions.
- To produce accurate bills of materials to support the technical designs including hardware, software and licensing.
- To produce functional design documentation for handover to engineering teams
- To produce (in conjunction with Project Management) Scope of Work documentation and Resource Schedules for each design and project.
- To drive internal and external communication of solutions and technical expertise
- To maintain industry knowledge and to communicate trends to internal and external audiences
- To drive development and communication of product sets