M365 Presales Architect
O365 / Azure stack / Windows 10
90% Presales/HLD – 10% LLD
The role of the Modern Workplace Presales Architect will work closely with our customers to help them in their migration and onboarding activities to the Office365 platform.
This is mainly a customer facing role working on transformation projects. Whilst considered a mobile role, nominated base offices may include London, West London or South West England.
Day-to-day duties will range from assisting in technical pre-sales activities, responding to RFPs, through to high-level and detailed design phases to actual implementation on large projects.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a practical working knowledge of the technologies that provide M365 services and interact with it in large-scale customer environments. Such technologies including O365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Skype For Business, Teams, Yammer, AD, Networking, ADFS, AAD Connect, Microsoft Intune, Azure and Windows 10.
Experience of third-party solutions that integrate with / enhance O365 functionality is advantageous. For example, Binary Tree, MimeCast, Enterprise Vault, F5/load balancers, Symantec Cloud, MessageLabs.
- Tailoring and architecting complex large-scale M365 migrations/transformations to meet the needs of the client.
- Engaging in a range of pre-sales activities both internal and customer facing to help drive and win new business.
- Leading workshops and requirements gathering
- Establishing and maintaining a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client
- Providing technical consulting expertise and leadership to internal project teams and clients
- Providing coaching, guidance and leadership to colleagues, sharing knowledge and experience through formal and informal knowledge management initiatives.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Provide Microsoft 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery.
Qualifications and Experience
- University (or equivalent) degree in computer science, engineering or a related field. Information system security certification highly desirable.
- Office 365
- Microsoft Active Directory Services – ADFS, Group Policy etc.
- Exchange Server 2016 and previous versions
- Azure AD and Azure AD Connect
- Windows PowerShell.
- Windows 10 and previous versions
- Office 365 ProPlus / 2016 and previous versions
- Enterprise deployment and administration technologies for Microsoft client and server operating systems
- Enterprise network topology including: Active Directory, Wide Area Connectivity (On premise and Internet based), firewall and proxy technologies and SSL certificates.
- This role requires experience and understanding of Cloud-based infrastructure and migration projects, who understands how business infrastructure works and can support the business.