Solution Architect Azure
Cloud | Azure | Iaas | PaaS | SaaS
c£80,000/£85,000 + £10,000 Bonus
London – Remote working flexibility
You must come from another reseller and understand the channel environment!
Join a leading, rapidly growing global IT Infrastructure and Cloud solutions and Services Provider. Multi-vendor having an international presence in both private and public IT sector’s (Azure/AWS) through a global supply chain, providing products and services in over 150 countries.
Microsoft Gold | VMware Partner | Dell EMC | HP | Netapp | Cisco Gold | Citrix | IBM |Oracle and many more.
Looking for a Presales Solutions Architect to evangelise Microsoft Azure public cloud Paas, SaaS, solutions to their client base.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Having a broad and deep understanding of the Public Cloud landscape (Azure)
- Build strong relationships with Microsoft and design and promote solutions based on Microsoft Azure
- Incorporating writing proposals and high-level designs to a high standard
- Build and develop strong peer to peer relationships with our consultancy team.
- Assist company sales people with technical guidance on a variety of products and solutions across a range of customer sizes and types.
- Provide technical guidance and hands on involvement in complex or demanding projects
- Attain and maintain the highest level relevant accreditation
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Pre-sales and post-sales capabilities.
- Focus on designing complex solutions for clients from Mid-market to Enterprise scale
- Experience of designing and delivering secure cloud solutions on Azure with extensive knowledge about various cloud services
- At least 2 years of experience in designing deployment strategies for cloud/virtualization and implementation best practices
- At least 1 years of experience of designing solutions using Azure SaaS, PaaS
- Proven experience in driving an increase in Azure consumption across both existing and new Azure customers.
The following Azure Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted:
- Certified Developing Azure Solutions (70-532)
- Certified Implementing Azure Solutions (70-533)
- Certified Architecting Azure Solutions (70-534/535)
- Holding Microsoft Azure P-TSP would be highly desirable
- Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The opportunity is paying c£80,000 / £85,000 + £10,000 bonus
Flexible benefit package.
Pension | Private Medical | Life Assurance | Discounted Gym Membership etc.