Cisco Datacentre / LAN Network Engineer / Architect – Outside IR35
Remote - possible occasional travel
We require an experienced Datacentre and LAN Engineer to deliver projects for a Leading European Managed Service Provider for Enterprise clients.
Assist with ongoing projects, to include:
- Data gathering from devices to build bill of material packages - mostly Cisco LAN equipment. Further LAN refresh activities in the pipeline but large dependency on lead times for equipment purchase
- DC migration (1 provider to another) including hardware refresh, this is a pilot for a global client with a long list of migration and consolidation activities.
- Client migrations between internal MSP hosting services - VM migrations requiring network connectivity/environment stand up
- Cisco CCNP level or above
- Comfortable with design (20%) and deployment (80%) of Enterprise Datacentre and LAN networks.
Please send your CV in the first instance along with an indication of your normal rate for Outside IR35 contracts.